- To remove the battery cover, insert the Defibshop® keyring or a small tool (e.g., flat-head screwdriver or coin) into the two slots on the rear of the unit to depress the latches, then insert the tool into the groove at the bottom to lift the cover.
- Remove all batteries at once and dispose of batteries thoughtfully. Place new batteries in the battery bank, ensuring all batteries are securely seated.
- After placing the first five batteries, the audio prompt begins.
- After installing all new batteries for up to 15 seconds, the audio prompt "IF NEW BATTERIES PRESS BUTTON" reminds you to press the small blue reset button inside the battery compartment.
- Press and hold the button for at least 3 seconds.
- The unit will display a Green Tick in the status indicator window on the front of the unit.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 729 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiry.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia's No: 1 Defibrillator Store!