ZOLL AED Plus – Fully Automatic
No need to press the shock button!
- When the Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own – there is no need for the rescuer to push the shock button.
- After analysing a shockable rhythm the device counts down from 3 using visual and audio prompts and then informs the rescuer that a shock has been delivered.
- The Fully Automatic AED Plus allows the rescuer to focus solely on delivering effective CPR using ZOLL’s Real CPR Help® technology.
SMART. READY. TRUSTED.
Not all AEDs are created equal
The ZOLL AED Plus® was the first AED with Real CPR Help® to help rescuers know when they are performing high-quality CPR. Today, the ZOLL AED Plus® continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance.
The ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator supports you with:
- Real CPR Help® provides integrated, real-time feedback on CPR compression rate and depth
- Long-life consumables – 5-year battery and pad life means fewer replacements, a low cost of ownership, and an AED that’s ready for the rescue
- Designed to be durable, the AED Plus can be used in various environments
- LCD screen showing voice prompt messages with step by step directions
- 10 Type 123 Lithium Batteries. Five (5) year shelf-life (8000-0807-01)
- CPR-D padz® one piece electrode pad with Real CPR Help®
- (8900-0800-01). Five (5) year shelf-life.
- CPR-D accessory kit including CPR barrier mask, scissors, gloves, prep razor, towel and a moist
- Soft Carry Case
- Operator’s Guide and Basic Life Support Poster
- Access to ZOLL Online Learning
- (7) Seven year limited warranty
REMEBER! All defibrillators (AEDs) sold by the Defibshop are sold as complete packages – Includes Batteries & Padz and much more!
Introducing ZOLL AED Plus Videos
What’s In the Box
Deliver a Shock – AUTO vs. Semi-AUTO!
Performing CPR with Real CPR Help
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!