ZOLL AED Pro Semi-Auto/Manual (SKU: 90210200499991130)
The AED Pro is a tough defibrillator with an advanced rugged design. The AED Pro is an option for customers where the ability to see the underlying ECG is essential or where infrequent monitoring of the ECG is required. It is a great choice when clinicians consider using emergency medications to treat arrhythmias.
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability with resistance to dust and water jets (IP 55 rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Disposable or Rechargeable battery options
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology
- Optional ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR D-padz® Electrode
- See-Thru CPR® on the AED Pro allows advanced life support providers the ability to see the patient’s underlying intrinsic rhythm without stopping CPR
The above price is an indicative price guide only. Pricing varies due to the final configuration chosen by the customer. For instance, selecting options such as
- Rechargeable battery and charging bay
- 3-lead ECG cable
- Different pad options
Please contact us at 1300 729 575 or email email@example.com with the options you would like for a firm quote.
AED Pro Introduction video:
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!