ZOLL X Series Monitor Defibrillator Extremely Small, Light, and Powerful
At less than 6 kilograms, the X Series™ is about half the size and half the weight of competitive full-featured monitor/defibrillators—but a lot more powerful. It’s compact without compromising display size, capability, or performance. Explicitly designed for EMS, the X Series offers everything you could ever want in an EMS device. And because it’s based on a platform developed for military and air medical operations, the X Series rises to a new standard in ruggedness and durability.
Excellent Capabilities in a Lightweight Package
The X Series combines the clinically superior therapeutic capabilities of ZOLL defibrillation, pacing, and CPR quality improvement with your needed advanced monitoring parameters. Plus, it’s the first monitor/defibrillator with integrated WiFi. It’s perfect for Paramedics, Intensive Care Paramedics (MICA), Prehospital Care and Retrieval work! Beyond the apparent benefits of size, weight, and durability, the X Series is the optimal device for EMS.
- Unequalled CPR support. CPR Dashboard™ displays CPR quality in real-time, and See-Thru CPR® can help you minimize the length of pauses.
- Advanced communication. Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth®, and USB capabilities for data uploads and cell modem communication.
- Welch Allyn NIBP with Sure BP® and SmartCuf®, the gold standard for noninvasive blood pressure measurement.
- Split-screen capability. Simultaneously, view a dynamic multi-lead ECG while reviewing a static 12-lead ECG report.
- Multiple-trace capability. Display up to four waveforms of your choice or all 12 ECG leads simultaneously.
- Masimo rainbow® SET pulse CO-Oximetry. Accurate measurements of Sp02, SpCO, and SpMet are assured.
- SurePower™ II high-capacity lithium-ion battery. Six hours of continuous run time.
The ZOLL X Series can be supplied in many configurations. To discuss what configuration best suits your needs and get an idea of the cost for your particular unit, please don’t hesitate to call Defibshop on 1300 729 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Intensive Care Paramedics with medical knowledge and experience in using this and the other 12 lead ECG units will discuss your needs.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!