*IN STOCK* SAME / NEXT DAY DESPATCH
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Package (PAD350P)
- 8-year warranty
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge
How to use the 350:
The HeartSine Samaritan 350P Defibrillator has all the features of the 500P Defibrillator except for the CPR advisor technology. This public access defibrillator has an 8-year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4-year shelf life from the manufacture date. After an event, the complete pad-pak is replaced, which means you have a brand-new battery for the next event. This is more cost-effective than many other devices with expensive so-called long-life batteries when summing up the cost over the life of the device. For use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices, and hospitals. The PAD 350P Defibrillator device can be used for SCA victims aged eight and above, utilising the Adult Pad Pak. The PAD 350P has a special Paediatric Pad Pak for more minor children. HeartSine offers the only device to incorporate the Electrodes and Battery into one cassette for ease of use and reduced downtime following deployment.
- 8-year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB are free of charge
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
- Fully CE Marked and FDA-approved for use around the world
- For use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices, and hospitals.
The PAD 350P Defibrillator is maintenance-free, as are all HST devices. The device is fully CE Marked and FDA-approved for use around the world. Software updates are free of charge.
The hardware is guaranteed for eight years, and the unit is maintenance-free, with only one replaceable part after use. The HST samaritan PAD model 350P suits trained lay users, semi-professionals and professional users. The device is a lifesaver for private, business, commercial and professional use.
All defibrillators (AEDs) the Defibshop sells are complete packages!
Yep, complete, so included as a minimum:
- AED unit
- Patient preparation kit
- Adult pads
- Users manual
- Online education access
- CPR laminated wall chart
- A4 laminated AED here wall sign
- AED stickers pack
- DRSABCD Magnet
- Our DefibHealthCheck tracks the unit’s lifetime to ensure your AED is always ready to respond!
- Additionally, you have access to our clinical support 24/7!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1300 729 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiry.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!