FIRSTCARE Green Military Trauma & Haemorrhage Control Bandage – 10cm x 17cm (FCP-01)
The FirstCare Military & Civilian Wound Dressing raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous treatment equipment into a single, effective, easily applied unit. First Care products provide innovative first-response medical products that save lives by improving field haemorrhage control and yield significant savings in time and resources. Military and civilian organizations have adopted the company’s unique, combat and clinically proven direct pressure Emergency Bandage.
Controlling Haemorrhage Faster:
- Innovative combat-proven direct pressure bandage
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing all in one
- Quick, easy and practical application; and self-application, even one-handed
Saving Lives With A Direct Pressure System:
According to US Government statistics, blood loss resulting from trauma leads directly to the deaths of 50,000 civilians in the United States alone. Now, the Emergency Bandage raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous treatment pieces into one compelling and easily applied unit.
- ‘Standard’ in major military organizations worldwide
- Already in use by Police, SWAT, Fire and EMS worldwide
- Quickly, stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
- The integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure on the wound.
- Secondary sterile dressing maintains the pad and pressure firmly, lowering the risk of further infection.
- Built-in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
- A non-adherent pad eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
- Quick and easy application and self-application.
- Rapid control of bleeding stabilizes patients and saves lives
- Unique life cycle cost administration and logistical and training savings compared to existing multiple-bandage treatment solutions – no need to order, stock, supply, and train on numerous pieces of equipment.
- Significantly lower in-hospital per-patient treatment costs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1300 729 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiry.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!