*IN STOCK* SAME / NEXT DAY DESPATCH
A single unit of Large AEROCOOL Reusable Gel Hot & Cold Pack 320g [AHC5001)
AeroCool Hot & Cold packs are reusable and specially designed for comfortable and convenient application of heat or cold to painful body areas.
For temporary pain relief of aching muscles and joints, they are nagging back pain or menstrual cramps.
Hot Water Method
- Boil approximately 4-5 litres of water.
- Remove water from the heat.
- Immerse the pack in water for approx. 10 mins.
- Remove the pack from the water and always insert the hot/cold pack into the towel cover provided.
Because microwaves vary in power, you must carefully find the correct heat time.
- Before you begin, flatten the pack and ensure the gel is evenly distributed.
- If the pack is at room temperature, expose it on high for 30 seconds and let it stand for 30 seconds. If more heat is necessary, try 10 seconds simultaneously with equal standing until the correct temperature is reached.
- If frozen, expose it on medium initially for 60 seconds, then let it stand for 60 seconds. Further exposure should be in 10-second increments, with equal standing time, until the correct temperature is reached.
- Record the total time for future use.
To help reduce swelling after an injury, cool down a temperature, ease headaches and toothaches or relieve minor burns.
- Store the pack in the freezer so it is always ready to use cold for an injury. Please refrigerate the gel in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Insert the hot/cold pack into the towel cover to insulate the cold. In case of severe injury, wet towel prior to application for greater cold penetration. Do not use directly on the skin straight from the freezer.
- Leave the cold pack on for 15-20 minutes to avoid burning the skin.
- Repeat every 1 – 1.5 hours as needed.
- Consult a physician regarding eStore in use, and store AeroCool Hot Packs in the freezer or at room temperature outside when not in direct sunlight.
Always ensure the hot/cold pack is inserted into the towel cover before direct contact with the skin.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1300 729 575 or email@example.com for further enquiry.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!