*IN STOCK* SAME / NEXT DAY DESPATCH
1.5 inch Orange C.A.T Tourniquet G7 (CAT-7)
The C.A.T. (Combat Application Tourniquet) G7 1.5 inch is a life-saving medical device designed for treating massive bleeding in extremities. Made by North American Rescue, a leading manufacturer of emergency medical equipment, this tourniquet is an updated version of the original C.A.T. Tourniquet.
- Tourniquet Retention Assist allows the tourniquet to be easily repositioned without releasing the windlass.
- A 1.5-inch tourniquet strap wider than the original allows it to be applied more quickly and easily.
- Hook and Loop Strap Retention ensures the tourniquet will not slip once applied.
- One Handed Use enables the user to quickly and easily apply the tourniquet with one hand.
- Plastic tourniquet windlass ensures a secure and tight fit and is easy to use, even with gloves.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A., intended for one-time use only
- Lightweight and durable, perfect to be carried in a first aid kit or an emergency bag.
- The red tip of the tourniquet makes it easy to find in low-light conditions.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1300 729 575 or email@example.com for further enquiry.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!