The AED Pro is a great choice where clinicians would consider using emergency medications for treating arrhythmias.
The AED Pro is a tough defibrillator with advanced rugged design.
Note: The above price is an indicative price guide only.
Pricing varies due to the final configuration chosen by the customer.
For instance choosing options such as
- Rechargeable battery and charging bay
- 3 lead ECG cable
- Different pad options
Will impact on the final price.
Please contact us on 1300 729 575 or email email@example.com with the options you would like for a firm quote
Price is GST inclusive
* Rugged construction and exceptional durability with resistance to dust and water jets (IP 55 rating)
* The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
* Disposable or Rechargeable battery options
* Available as semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals
* Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology
* Optional ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
* Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR D-padz® Electrode
* See-Thru CPR® on the AED Pro allows advanced life support providers the ability to see the patient’s underlying intrinsic rhythm without stopping CPR
AED Pro Introduction video: