NOTE! All defibrillators (AEDs) sold by the Defibshop are sold as complete packages! Yep, complete, so included as a minimum: AED unit, patient preparation kit, adult pads, battery, users manual, online education access, CPR laminated wall chart, A4 laminated AED here wall sign, AED stickers pack, DRSABCD magnet and our Defib HealthCheck for the lifetime of the unit to assist you with making sure your AED is always ready to respond! Additionally, you have access to our clinical support 24/7!
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED (automated external defibrillator), complete with RescueCoach and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions. The AED G3 Plus is Rescue Ready in an emergency.
- The Powerheart AED G3’s Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- AED G3 Plus RescueCoach and CPR metronome pace chest compressions.
- The AED G3 Plus calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: The AED has a 7-year warranty.
- The AED G3 has a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Reliability. The AED is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use the AED.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock so users don’t have to worry about “doing it right”.In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.¹
- Comprehensive. The AED text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!