Hard Carry Case for AED – Small
Perfect for the Building and Construction industries to store your On-site Defib and Other First Aid Supplies in one spot.
Being a Carry case, it’s portable to move locations.
It’s Waterproof, Dustproof and Lightweight making the Defibshop Green Hard Carry case ideal for the Building and Construction Industries!
The safe case is a handy small, lightweight and compact case to store your AED in. Ideal for any environment, the case will protect your AED from the elements and mishaps!
Perfect to store your AED or other valuable and fragile items.
- Outside dimensions: 33cm (W) x 12cm (D) x 28cm(H) mm (approx dimensions).
- Internal dimensions: 29.5cm (W) x 11cm (D) x 21.5cm(H) mm (approx dimensions).
- Weight – without AED: 1.5kg (approx).
- Green in colour – International colour for AEDs & First Aid equipment.
- Clearly marked on all side with “AED” &/or “DEFIBRILLATOR” for easy identification and locating. Can be supplied without signage.
- Impact Resistance.
- Heavy-duty handle.
- Heavy-duty press & pull latches.
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability.
- Pressure relief valve equalizes pressure enables opening when strong pressure differences exist.
- Low temperature resistance test (-25’C).
- Pick-and-pull foam insert for maximum impact-absorbing protection and customization – Full set of foam comes with each case!
- Padlock / Code Lock ready (not supplied with case).
Will easily house smaller AED units (such as Samaritan range, HeartStart HS1 / FRx range). Additionally, you could also store a small first aid kit in the case too when AED is in the case.
Defibshop – makes saving lives easy!
Australia’s No: 1 Defibrillator Store!
*Images and above information a guide only.